Asia ton Barbaron dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All

2 posters

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post  Charging_Knight Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:13 am

Hello all. I'm Charging_Knight and I was intrigued by this project you guys have undertaken and was hoping I can contribute in some way to this great endeavor. I am of South Indian descent and speak and read Tamil which could be useful for fleshing out the Pandya faction and I also am able to work on mapwork as I indicated to your map modder. I also have some background in South Asian history and religion as per my experience in International Relations and History focused on Asia(South and South East Asia) as well as cultural anthropology of the same region. I was initially approached to be a voice-modder for the Pandyas since I speak Tamil, but I realised that perhaps I could help out with a few more things as well, if you guys will have me onboard. Smile

Thank you for this opportunity to be part of this highly interesting project.

PS: And I'm an EB addict haha Very Happy

Charging_Knight
Peasent
Peasent

https://www.facebook.com/navinkumarpk

Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post  gamegeek2 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Welcome!

Do you have any modeling/skinning capabilities? If not, do you know anyone who can?

The Pandyan faction is pretty well fleshed out, you can put the finishing touches on it.
gamegeek2
gamegeek2
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum