Asia ton Barbaron dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mapper

2 posters

Go down

Mapper Empty Mapper

Post  Admetos Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:22 pm

While Athkara's doing a great job, I think it's time we got an experienced mapper in to help him. So whoever's the recruiters this week, you have a job.
Admetos
Admetos
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus

Back to top Go down

Mapper Empty Re: Mapper

Post  Athkara Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:55 pm

I don't really know if that would work out the way you think. At the moment I can do the phsycal mapping easily enough; it's just a matter of time. I know you're trying to help, but if you're thinking of maybe having another mapper work on another portion of the map and then combining everything in the end, the end product wont be all that great. Because differnet mappers have different mapping 'styles'; it would look like two separate maps.

About the only thing I need help on would be to help solve ctd's. What would really be useful though, would be if we could find someone to take the outlines that svramj and I did and outline the rest of the map till we have all 199 cities. Other conceptual stuff I'll need are things like where roads, rivers/river crossings, mountain passes, farmland, forests, and various climates should go.

Arrow and yes, new smilies would be most entertaining
Athkara
Athkara
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Mapper Empty Re: Mapper

Post  Admetos Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:56 am

Ok.

EDIT: See if this helps with the CTDs.
Admetos
Admetos